Wednesday, June 13, 2012

youtube addiction?

Lately, I've realized that because I watch youtube...ALL the time,
I have been saying words and phrases that I hear from different people.  
...bomb diggity, what'sit, honey bear...
I figured that if I am using words and phrases (that i do not normally say) from these lovely people, they must be pretty great! So I thought I'd share some of my favorite channels with you! 

Samantha Schuerman
This lovely mommy/beauty guru is adorable and entertaining to watch!
She does weekly favorites and fudgeroos, good products 
and not-so-great products.



It's Judy's Life
I have been loving these vlogs! This beauty guru and her husband 
film their daily lives and put up daily videos.  It is so fun to watch, 
kinda like reality t.v.




MacBarbie07
This young lady makes wonderful videos on fashion, beauty, DIY and other fun bits.  She has great style and is very successful in her young age.  I love watching her videos for little tips and ideas!


Check out these videos and others on youtube! 
Maybe you'll find them interesting and fun!

Enjoy!
lulewbelle

No comments:

Post a Comment