Tuesday, June 19, 2012

lovin' and bummin'

I love to watch and read other people's favorite products and let downs. I totally buy into some commercials and want to go out and get what they are selling.  So when I run out of something and want to try something new.  These types of blogs and videos are very useful!

Here are some of the things that I am lovin' at the moment:

cvs aftersun $3
necessary after 5hrs on the lake with no sunscreen (bad idea)

palmer's cocoa butter swivel stick $2
so amazing for the dry spots on my face and chapped lips = definite lifesaver

benefit pore professional primer (sample size - myglam)
wonderful to keep dry spots under control and my makeup in place!

revlon just bitten lip balm/stain $7
my obsession - minty, moisturizing, and colorful, they work so well and last all day (literally) i like to mix colors too! lovesick and crush

maybelline master precise eyeliner pen $5?
so amahzing when you suck at eyeliner and it stays on forever!

cover girl lipperfection in tempt $6
i love this one! it's such a nice bright summer color that works great for my skin tone and kinda works as a stain too!


Here are some things that had me bummin':

organix instant recovery mask $8
i was very bummed out with this one.  the scent is amazing, but the product works like a watered-down conditioner you can get for $0.88...
you know the ones at the very bottom shelf at the store.

elf shine eraser $1
i guess these are fine for the price, but when you have oily, shiny spots like me, they just don't cut it.  this may be tmi, but i need to use like 4-5 of these sheets to de-shine my face. it's just too many sheets and too much time for me! i still love the palladio rice paper most!


I hope this has been helpful to you and can save a buck or two!
summer lovin'
lulewbelle






No comments:

Post a Comment