Wednesday, June 27, 2012

packing for a move

Day 2: what i wore today
packing day messy bun
This has been packing week at our place.  We have been loading all our stuff into boxes for our BIG move.  It has been stressful, crazy, sweaty hot, annoying and ridiculously unorganized.  I did not wear anything cute today. No makeup or cuteness here, but I got this picture of my hair for the challenge.  I have been loving the messy bun for this hot, HOT weather.

Here are my TOP 5 TIPS for moving:

1. do NOT wait until two days before moving to rent a truck during the MOST busy moving time of year. trust.
2. drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and do NOT eat doughnuts they will make you sleepy.
3. go through all your things and give away everything you haven't used in at least the past year.
4. remember to show your love to your husband or wife...they are stressed out enough as is.
5. be excited for the changes ahead!  
packing tape and lots of coffee,
lulewbelle

2 comments: