Friday, June 15, 2012

my week: camera phone

It's FRIDAY!!!
Even though I'm technically on summer vacation, Fridays are always such happy days.
It's the weekend and there is always so much to do. 
 In the mean time I wanted to take a look back at my week, according to my cell phone.
Rachel and I went to target and found these funny card.
Wedding thank yous anyone?

Went to the lake with my hubby for our anniversary.
5 hours on the jet skis and major sunburns to prove it!

Got my glam bag in the mail!
Still totally worth the $.

Husband brought home his GM ring for selling over 100 cars in a year.
Yeah Buddy!

Trying out this new conditioner and loving it!
I hope it lightens my hair as good as it conditions.

Planning to put up a DIY this weekend!
Hope you all had as wonderful a week as I did!
sunburns and a happy heart
lulewbelle

No comments:

Post a Comment