Saturday, June 16, 2012

spending FREEZE!

I have decided that I need to put myself on a spending freeze.  
We are going to vegas next month to celebrate my mother-in-law's 
birthday (and my birthday!) and I'd like to look good.  
So I spent some time today looking for clothes to wear on our trip.

I feel like now I don't need any more clothes.  
Although I do have my eye on a couple maxi skirts at target and may have to pick them up if they go on sale.  Ooops!
So I have put myself on a spending freeze.  NO MORE CLOTHES OR MAKEUP!

While I was out spending (...boo) I got inspired for a DIY!

 

 


Letters seem to be pretty popular in home furnishing stores and thought I'd give it a try!

Keep an eye out for this DIY!


All the letters of the alphabet
lulewbelle

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Mingle Monday -- So funny how trends change! I remember when it was cool to have initial EVERYTHING. My bf at the time got me an A necklace. (I made him return it because we'd only been dating two weeks and it was over a hundred bucks. Ha!) And then I remember when initials were out again... Now it looks like they're back in, but it's more -- you're right, it's initials and it's letters in general. Spelling out things. Now I feel old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember painting cursive L's on my tops like laverne from laverne and shirley. It is funny how fashion and trends repeat over and over. Thanks for stopping by!!!!

      Delete