Monday, June 18, 2012

Dedication : ABFF Rachel

I thought I would start a dedication post series.  There are so many wonderful people that are a huge part of my life near and far.  So this dedication series will be little blurbs about these people and what they mean to me!

I will be moving to St. Louis next week and will be leaving my ABFF Rachel. :( 
(ABFF = arizona best friend forever) haha

Road trip to Cali!

Rachel and I became very close, very quickly, mostly out of desperation and survival needs.  She was the only young teacher at the first school I taught at.  With all the stress of the first year, she was a life saver, literally sent from God.  I don't think I would have survived these last two years without her motivation, support and funnies. 
(i had so much support from others too!)

Anyway, Rachel has been such a great friend and we have been through quite a bit together. (a closing school, finding new jobs, changes in bravery, road trips, pedicures, and much more)  Marm! 

Rachel also encouraged me to start this blog! So it seems fit to make this first dedication to her!  She has an adorable blog that you should check out a.s.a.p!

I will miss having her around when I move, but thanks to technology we will continue to text crazy stuff, ootd's and all those funzies.  I love you, Rachel!!!

Who is your ABFF? I have been blessed with this wonderful lady and hope you have a Rachel in your life too!

scrambled eggs and toast 
with blackberry marmalade
lulewbelle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, your friend sure looks like a keeper!

    Now, off to check out her blog!!!

    ReplyDelete