Wednesday, July 25, 2012

st. louis - grand rapids - chicago

It has been a long while since my last post.  It's been a busy month: moving from arizona to missouri, settling into my in-laws home, job searching in a new city, family visit in michigan, family reunion in chicago, job interviews and my quarter of a century birthday!

I have shown pictures from our move and now it's time for the many pictures from my last few weeks. Some of the pictures are out of the order that the challenge requires, but oh well!
day 17: technology
my oma's (grandma) sweet setup at my aunty's house. she loves her netflix (dvd's and computer)
day 18: your shoes
locals. can't do any better - thank you mom!
day 19: something orange
my headband i made for a 70's party and the toy story sheets i slept on during my visit in michigan
day 20: bokeh
(say what? i had to look this one up)
focused on my beautiful cousin playing guitar and singing 
everything else blurred out.
sorry aunty!
What I did in Michigan:
-I went blueberry picking with my aunty and had some delicious berries for the rest of my time in Michigan.  Yummy!!!  
-I also noticed a rite aid that had a closing sale! 50% off EVERYTHING! 
I was so ridiculously excited!  
-Found my mom's banana bread recipe from the old church cook book.
-Did I mention I took the bus for the first time EVER to get to these cities?...what an adventure!
-I also tried a chewing gum that my cousin brought back from his trip to Thailand. It was tasty!


day 21: faceless portrait
thanks to my phone and a foggy mirror
Our trip to Grand Haven, MI
day 23: sunflare
hmmm...forgot this one. but this tank top was so awesome i had to take a picture of it.
we also stopped for some ice cream on our way out!
day 24: animal
Grand Haven was a cute waterfront town.  on almost every corner, there were these dogs, each decorated differently than the last.  
we had a lot of fun driving and walking around looking at all of them.
Family Reunion in Chicago
day 22: hands
me and husband - we missed each other while i was in michigan
day 25: something pink
my sister (in-law) and her man in their pink metallic 70's costumes for the theme party
day 26: close-up
the bottom of a sting ray at the Shedd Aquarium
we had tickets to get in free! - thank you family!!!!
it was a beautiful aquarium.
day 27: from a distance
the chicago skyline from our bus tour with the big 'ol family

I have had a wonderful couple of weeks, but now it's back to the real world.  Looking forward to landing a job in the near future.  

praying for the knowledge to pick the right path,
lulewbelle

2 comments: